Thursday, December 6, 2007

New Christmas banner~!

Woot! Ms.Owner came up with a new Christmas banner but she was ranting whole day about changing the blog's background colour. I think there's some loose nuts somewhere in her head.

Ish...

Ms.Owner : *slaps forehead* Blogger.com is driving me NUTS! I change one thing, the other get removed, I put it back and the previous changes made are gone instead even after I clicked Save. Ggrrrrrr

Well, let me tell you guys bout the banner - The two doggies inside the sleigh is... yeap you got it, supposed to be me and Chelsea. We used to sleep like that when we were puppies. Heh :p

Ms.owner added Santa Claws in the banner because her initial idea is to create a pic of us inside a house with a beautiful fireplace. She ended up making a mess out of it, so she changed to an outdoor look. (she's lazy I tell you...)

Anyway... Nothing much to update this weekend. Here's some piccies from my first JT with Prince and the rest :


Me and ms.owner. Dunno why she always like to lean on my back.
But then again... I like it also. Hehe


===============

Prince's pappy secret attack!
Took our piccies while I was looking at some yummy treats.

6 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Oh my, I absolutely LOVE LOVE LOVE your new banner! How did your Ms. Owner do that? She's smart unlike mine. Only know how to do the same thing...Sheesh! Check out our new post.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Hohoho, thank you Amber!Ms.owner used Flash. Last time she did a flash based game for her final yr project.

I haven't got a good night's sleep for a few days coz she kept grumbling that she's forgotten some of the short cuts.

Woof,
Abby

shushu, momo & kero said...

Nice banner! Your owner is very talented. :)You and chelsea look very peaceful sleeping in the sleigh...I can see your owner has also added the background music...hehe

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Abby

Just dropped by to say hello. I like the Christmas banner. The humans spend so much time cursing about blogging going wrong I sometimes wonder why they do it. Tee hee.

Licks

Charlie Boy

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Hi there Charlie.

Thanks for dropping in. Same here, I'm also wondering why ms.owner always complains bout blogging but she keeps accessing it while at office to oogle at other pwetty furkids.

Lotsa woofs,
Abby

Hazel Bridges said...

Hi Abby

Thanks I will add you to my fluffy face bloggers mates list.

Licks

Charlie Boy