Sunday, December 2, 2007

I've been ~ T.A.G.G.E.D ~

*barks and runs all over the house*

Ms.Owner spent almost 1hr+ updating my blog but the stupid IE restarted. Everything lost already. *growls* Ms.Owner say she'll write another detailed entry next time (T_T)

Ms.Owner : *coughs* I've been sick on and off ok...? I will update more frequently ok? Come come, let me sayang you all.

Chelsea : I should've show more temper when ms.owner skipped celebrating my barkday last month but I'm a gentle GR, so I won't mind that much... as long as you gimme more treats/food.

==== Tag Game ====
Prince and Shushu has tagged me! Woof!

Here's the rules of the tag:
1)List eight ( 8 ) random facts about yourself
2)Tag eight people at the end of your post and list their names (linking to them )<-- I wonder who I'm going to tag since almost everyone that I know has been tagged. But nevermind, I play along lor. :p

Since I share this blog with Chelsea, I'll share 4 random facts each of myself and Chelsea!

Abby the Dogzilla's Random Facts:
1. Although I appear to be bullying Chelsea all the time, I in fact sayang her very much. She don't really mind if I rough-house with her.

Abby : Hey Chelsea, come play come play!
Chelsea : Yeee... ms.owner taking my pic! Have to act like a lady!




2. I like to change sleeping places at night. Sometimes sleep on ms.owner's bed, sometimes on papa and mama's bed!

3. I learn tricks very fast but I don't like to perform it in front of other people. Only my family knows about my tricks.

4. I look like very fierce but in fact, I'm very chicken one. I am afraid of lightning/thunder, fireworks and... Chelsea.


Chelsea the Fatty's Random Facts:

5. I might not look it but I'm the Alpha in the house. Hehehehe.

6. Love to steal underwears. My personal fav are bras as I like the dangling straps

7. I rarely get scolded because I'm uber good in making the 'pitiful dawg' look.

8. Sleeping Champ!

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Cool facts! Oh, I'm a sleeping champ too but I'm also a very active girl. I L.O.V.E performing tricks in front of people coz I'm very show-off mah...Me alpha in the house too but I'm afraid of Faith.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Woof!

I might look like the Alpha but I'm not. Chelsea's the Alpha but hor... she very good in putting up a goody-two-shoes look.

Lol

Urban Smoothie Read said...

ever since i moved indoor..

me too became a sleeping champ...

but ms. owner doesn't seem pleased with it..