Friday, December 14, 2007

Have yourself a merry little christmas...

Hi everyone!

Finally ms.owner had her PC fixed. She was going through PC withdrawal the whole of last week, even making me kinda sick with her whining.

This month's been a boring month coz there's no activity. It's been raining every single day.... Chelsea's not cooperatin with ms.owner because she's busy drooling over papa's treat. I'm a little better than Chelsea but the piccies that ms.owner took of me were too blur so we decided not to post it up. *bats eyelashes*

In the mean time, here's some piccies. Ms.owner will upload a video of me and Chelsea playing *wiggles eyebrows*. Will update once it's uploaded in YouTube. Hohoho! :


Jane-Jane and Jack-Jack staring out the window waiting for mama.

==============

Busy gawking at Mr.Cat as he try to stalk a squirrel.

==============


Piccy of me sleeping with legs open wide.
Ms.Owner so mean to take pics of in that pose. It's embarassing!

3 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Welcome back! Oh, I think that is not an embarrassing picture of you sleeping with your legs wide open like that. Luckily he did not snap your *ahem* part. Kekeke!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Ms.Owner did snap my *ahem* part. She edited it already. Mama and Papa always push my legs together if I sleep like that in front of guest. Hehehe

Lotsa Woofs,
Abby

Urban Smoothie Read said...

hey abby...i got that sleep pose too....with all 4 legs up in d air