Sunday, December 16, 2007

Dogzillas at play

Hello everybody!

As promised here is a video on how me and Chelsea play. It might look painful but we both have fun playing like that. Chelsea tends to fall down and kick at me with her paws and I like to grab her paws with my mouth. Heheheh

We don't play like that with the shih tzus, instead, what we do is open our mouth wide open and do the 'Jaws' expression at time. I usually lose to the shih tzus because three of them gang up on me and Chelsea. Besides, ms.owner don't want us to be overly rough with the small ones. :p

Here's the video of us playing. Woot!


4 comments:

Amber-Mae said...

Hahaha, look at you both! We play that rough too. We're boistress. We like to rip each other's ears off, Chloe likes to grab my leg & my t-shirt so that I can't run away. We open our mouths very wide too & share saliva & breath. Chelsea seems to be having trouble getting up, hehehehe!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Abby the Dogzilla said...

Hehehe Chelsea always play the submissive role but in reality, she's the Alpha dog. I'm sometimes scared of her also. Hehehe.

Later I'll make ms.owner take a video of me boxing Chelsea's big butt.

Lotsa Woofs,
Abby

Anonymous said...

wah, really looks quite rough wor.... and noisy too :P
Now only I know shushu & kero play quite "si man" (polite)....hehehe

Prince said...

Cute cute !! hahaha :D