Friday, November 2, 2007

Chelsea da fatty bom bom GR

Hewwow everybody. As promised, here is some pictures of my cute cute baby sister Chelsea when she's a pup. Waaa anyone who know her will definitely laugh coz she looks so different now right?

Don't blame my human le, 2 yrs ago, Chelsea baby was hit by a truck. My ms.owner screamed so loud that she nearly make me deaf and choke me to death coz she won't let me run out to my mei-mei.

Luckily Chelsea baby wasn't hurt as bad as everyone thought. My human papa and mama, including ms.owner freaked out really badly and drove like mad down to KL. My vet was on Merdeka holiday that day and only be back the next day, so they rush to Cheras to my human ko-ko's vet to treat Chelsea.

Seems like they all so blur and panic edi that they didn't even thought of finding a nearby vet. Anyway, the young vet so stupid - say want chop off Chelsea's tail and say if not, later she'll die if severe her spinal cord, etc etc.

He say Chelsea have no other injuries but her tailbone there broken edi and she maybe permanently paralysed. Papa keep quiet until the vet confirm there's no blood clot or hemorrhage <-- got spell wrong ar? Then Papa told the vet to give Chelsea pain killer injection and told the vet to go fly kite.

After bring Chelsea home, we make sure she take her pills. I sleep next to her whole night, didn't even go out to pee. Ms.owner also whole night didn't sleep. Nxt day early morning, we bring Chelsea to our good vet in Setapak. First thing he do is pinch the tip of Chelsea's tail. Chelsea yelped and turn around to look at him.

Waaah, make me so angry, I nearly want to bite mr.vet edi that time. After that, mr.vet smile and say no need chop off Chelsea's tail coz she still have sensation. He put weird weird thing around Chelsea's bum bum there and use two piece of wood to wrap around her tail. Almost 3 days later, I wake up and saw Chelsea's side stomach become very BIG. I pull ms.owner's shirt and bring her to Chelsea.

Later papa they all also saw edi and immediately bring her to mr.vet. He bring Chelsea into the back room and take a sharp sharp knife and cut into the big big bump. Later his assistant walk out with several tubs of watery blood. Aiya, my Chelsea so cham... She still blur blur from the medication, so we have to carry her to the car. Mr.vet put a bandage that looks like a fishnet stocking over Chelsea' tummy and sew up the wound.

Notti Chelsea later in the day chew and pull out the swab, so we have to bring her back to mr.vet. He's so good, didn't charge anything for the 2nd sewing and even give us new fishnet bandage. So now everyone know why Chelsea so fat fat now? Coz when she's healing, Papa scare she didn't have appetite to eat, so feed her lotsa canned food. Chelsea eat sleep eat sleep. By the time she get better, already fat fat liao.

Ever since the accident, Chelsea always want to sit down and rest after walk short distance. I guess her hips damaged abit edi after the accident. I luv my mei-mei very much. You all don't bully her, later I fight with you all.

Only I can bully her, ok? Will make ms.owner to post more pictures if she find both of our puppy pics. So absent minded, cannot even remember where she put her own things. Haih....


Chelsea baby looking at something.




Busy chewing on my ko-ko's fingers.





"Huh? Got anything interesting?"





Hey... Gimme the treat la. Come on come on!

5 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

wah, chelsea puppy time looks so cute!!!

Urban Smoothie Read said...

poor chelsea....u seems to had some unforgettable memory...

i had lotsa nasty encounter with the vet too.....never like to visit them.... drag me in if u wish.....

Anonymous said...

Ya, that's why ms.owner is so afraid of unleashing us. She scared the same thing might happen again.

Chelsea's very brave when she go to vet. Very calm and cool. Me on the other hand... thought go kaikai at first but when park in front of vet, I start trembling edi.

Paiseh...

Amber-Mae said...

Hmmm, did I meet Chelsea at KKB? I can't remember but she was a real cutie when she was just a pup. I looked like her when I was 3mths old. Hardly any hair & looked like a Labrador, lol!

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

Hihi Amber Mae, I think you met Chelsea before. She's the fattest GR in both KKB outing.

If you remember seeing a floating piece of fat that swims around carrying her leash - that's Chelsea