Sunday, November 4, 2007

On a Lazy Sunday afternoon...

Another lazy Sunday. What am I feeling? Bored.

Papa and Mama decided on an impromptu trip to my ko-ko's house in Bukit Beruntung this morning. After an hour's drive, due to traffic jam, we finally reach ko-ko's house.

I immediately set out to kepoh around the garden with my three sister and brothers, JaneJane, JackJack and Rocky the shih tzu. Chelsea spent most of the time indoors trying to beg some food out of Papa (Papa, don't think I don't know you were sneaking the biscuits to Chelsea under the table...)

I was pretty bored after a while. No more stuff to play, begging attempts failed and only got several chunks of ice. We left ko-ko's place after makan and drove all the way back home.

Humans, I can never understand them. What's the fun in driving all over the place to have something to eat and then back again?

I'd rather go to KKB outings anytime. *climbs up ms.owner's bed and promptly falls asleep with legs spread wide open*



Food (Clockwise) :
Salted Fish with Pork, Sweat Sour Pork, HongKong baby kailan and cabbage soup.




HongKong baby kailan in oyster sauce.
At least ko-ko gave us some of the bak-bak after makan. But still not enough leh...





Sweet Sour Pork
I manage to steal a piece of fried pork while it was cooling on the kitchen table.
No one saw me.... Chelsea only manage to steal a piece of onion. Whahaha!




Please la, I'm in no mood to entertain you now. No food, no pictures.
Tire myself from begging whole afternoon




Chelsea in deep concentration aka in Begging mode.
Papa is off camera eating muruku.



?!!
Mama left the kitchen... and the fried pork unattended!
(minutes later I stole some fried pork from the table)



This is Rocky, my little brother. Very obliging fella.
That's why he's one of my fav plaything-- I mean, playmate.

4 comments:

shushu, momo & kero said...

oh, the dishes looks delicious - yum yum and rocky is very adorable!!!

Anonymous said...

Wahahaha, thank u thank u.

Rocky's very notti, always pee on ms.owner's slippers but they all still sayang him.

Ms.owner didn't take pics of JaneJane and JackJack coz she forgot to charge the batteries.

As for the food - *drools* Mama's a good cook. If no one is around, she usually gives me pieces of meat in the kitchen.

Amber-Mae said...

Woooh, the food looks really delicious! Ohhhh, now I know who you two are...Chelsea the whiny dog always holding the leash while swimming right? Hehehehe, funny girl.

Love licks,
Solid Gold Dancer

Anonymous said...

lol, yeah. I'm the black mixed doggie who loves to throw punches at my whiny sister. lol