Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Blast from the past

Hi everybody!
*barks* I'm a bit pai-seh at the moment for starting a blog at the grand old age of 2 1/2 years old.

Even more pai-seh is that my human kept telling everyone that I'm almost 4 years old. Seems like she had mistaken my age for the number of years since their old furkids passed away.

Anyway, a bit about myself. I'm not exactly sure about my birthday but I was adopted by my human on Sept 19th 2005.

If it's not for them, I'd most probably in doggie heaven now since my previous owner didn't want to have anything to do with me. Seems like they don't like a Dobbie + Rotti mix.

*barks* It's their lost and my human's gain.

2 months later, my ko-ko (my human's brother) bought a GR for his own house but he was sent to overseas for 2 mths. My human family ended up babysitting the GR pup, whom my ko-ko named Chelsea during that time.

*whispers* Tell you ar... my family use dirty tricks. They cry when my ko-ko come back and want to take back Chelsea. In the end, he give Chelsea to us. Yay! I have a new playthin-- er... play mate!

Here's some of my puppy-hood pics. I'd add more if my absent minded human manage to remember where she placed my pics but oh well, here's two for now. I willl make my human add Chelsea's pics later. She keep complaining that she's late for work. Ceh~ Excuses...


Aiks! Why take my pic when I'm sleeping?

Lookie, I look quite cute hai mou? *wiggles eyebrows*

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Aiyo, why Abby always sleep like that one? LOL

shushu, momo & kero said...

abby small pictures looks so adorable!! Got chelsea one ar?

Love,
shushu